Monday, April 7, 2014

Campaign Sign Abuse

4/6/14
It is unfortunate that candidates'  signs continue to be vandalized and stolen during the District 3 campaign for Supervisor.  This is not who we are as friends and neighbors Besides being illegal, this behavior is uncivil, has no place in free and fair elections, and only deflects from the issues of real concern within our community.

Mike Spence

---

Ted,
After speaking with you personally this morning, I decided it was necessary to notify local media of my continuing opposition to this type of activity. See below. As you know, I have also had a cautionary post on my website for over a month now, letting people know how deeply I oppose what I consider to be criminal activity.  E-mails circulating from Teresa Russo and other members of your campaign group are  simply wrong in their outrageous allegations of my involvement, and any such implication is entirely false. I request that you please communicate with your supporters accordingly.
Respectfully,

Mike Spence


No comments:

Post a Comment